Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Variation products bug

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    VMedia
    Participant

I have tried many of the variation swatch plugins & your Advanced Coupons plugin doesn’t seem to work with any of them. Please advise as my client needs to run a coupon that gives away a variable product where the customer has to choose color & size. At the moment, i have setup the coupon & it works as required but on the checkout i cannot select color & size. If i disable variation swatch plugin, the drop-downs default style for variations works fine but the online store is setup with variation swatches as the client was not happy with the default drop-down. http://www.bestvaluedollar.com

Soft79
    Keymaster

Variation Swatches Plugins may need JavaScript which are not injected on the cart/checkout pages, like in this topic, a method needs to be executed for the “Variation Swatches for WooCommerce” plugin. You can ask the developer of the swatches plugin to help out, or hire a developer. We can take a look at this if you want, please contact us at admin at soft79.nl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.