Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO URGENT – Need to be able to support 2 autocoupons on the same product

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    mark.borst
    Participant

Ok – that is what I was hoping for. I do have two variations configured, but I am not seeing them work on the rule. Can you help me with why?

You should be able to pick “Best + Interior” or “Benny’s Best”, then select 3 months, and picking either of them should add the $10 gift card. That currently isn’t working.

mark.borst
    Participant

If I add both of the variations, I am looking to have 2 $10 gift cards in the cart.

Soft79
    Keymaster

It’s working. You need to set min qty of matching products to: 1 so the plugin has a value to multiply with.

mark.borst
    Participant

I see it now, thank you.

mark.borst
    Participant

One final question, and an observation.

For the expiration date on the coupon. When does it take effect? If I want a coupon to come down at 12:00am on 12/25, do I put in 12/25, or 12/24?

For the observation, I tried looking up information with the documentation links, and most of them give errors. For example:

Soft79
    Keymaster

See https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/coupon-management/#

I’m not sure what time zone will be used by WooCommerce.

mark.borst
    Participant

I have it set for New York.

mark.borst
    Participant

Still having problems with the Voucher rules. I was able to setup the one for 3 month memberships to work great. For every one I add to my cart, I see the free $10 gift card counter go up.

I created a new rule for the 6 month plans. The first one gets added fine, the second one doesn’t increment the free $20 gift card quantity to 2. What I am I missing?

mark.borst
    Participant

Ok – seeing that I need to have that min quantity set to 1.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.